These terms and conditions are an integral part of the salesagreement, to the exclusion of the customer’s own terms and conditions. It can only be deviated from in writing. The customer expressly acknowledges having read these terms and conditions and approving them in full without reservation.
1.The goods/services are delivered as described on the invoice or in the order form. The buyer must immediately check the delivered goods/services. Any complaints must be sent no later than 2 working days after receipt, by e-mail with a proof of dispatch or by registered letter.
2.With regard to any defects in the delivered goods, the law of 1 September 2004 on the protection of consumers in the sale of consumer goods shall apply.
3. The delivery times of the goods/services are indicated on the order form,taking into account the usual tolerance given to the nature of the industry or trade. In the event of any delay, unless it cannot be attributed to us, the buyer has the right to unilaterally dissolve the agreement, after having given us notice of default, and insofar as we have not given any useful effect to this notice of default within 2 working days after receipt.
4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery to the seller shall be subject to delivery and transport at the expense and risk of the buyer. The delivered merchandise remains our property as long as the full price (principal, costs and interest) has not been paid. The acquirer bears the risks from the delivery.
5.Cancellation of the order is only possible if it is requested in writing by the buyer, no later than 2 working days after the order, and in so far as it is confirmed by us in writing. In the event of cancellation, the buyer shall owe a flat-rate fee of 10 % of the total value of the order, without prejudice to proof of higher damage by the seller.
6.Our deliveries are payable in cash the day after the order. In the event of total or partial non-payment of the price to be paid on the due date, the total price to be paid will be increased by 12 % interest per year and a damage clause of 10% by operation of law and without notice of default, and any other outstanding invoices will also become immediately due and payable.
7. If the buyer fails to comply with the contractual obligations, we reserve the right, after notice of default, either to suspend our obligations or to dissolve the agreement without judicial intervention, if no or no useful action is taken on the notice of default within eight working days, without prejudice to the right to compensation.
8. The parties acknowledge that the nullity of one of the clauses in the agreement does not entail the nullity of the entire agreement. In this case, the parties undertake to replace the void clause with a legally valid clause that is as close as possible to the original intention of the parties.
9. All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. The Aalst District Court has jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
below 250€ => 15€ shipping cost
more than 250€ => free shipping
Always 25€ shipping cost